If you are interested in finding board games which feature astrology in their theme or in their gameplay for your next board game night, you have come to the right place! The following board games are great proposals for everyone who likes astrology or want to learn more about this subject while are having extraordinary fun!
Zodiac War | An Astrology and Tarot Themed Board Game | The best 3 astrology-inspired board games
Zodiac War is one of the best 3 astrology-inspired board games. It is competitive, fast-paced board game for 2-4 players. As a player you adopt a zodiac sign and take turns manipulating the unique rotating board to align planets and elements with tramadol zodiac signs.
The goal is to align your zodiac sign with its planet and element and purchase star crystals by playing tarot gards. But other players can (and will!) interrupt your plans and so the battle of supremacy begins!
Players take turns to play and each turn is performed in five steps called phases.
- Phase 1: Reveal the top Zodiac Card and resolve its actions to initiate your turn.
- Phase 2: Play three tarot cards from your hand to move the board, collect faith or, if desired, attack opponents.
- Phase 3: Based on the alignment of the board after phase 2, you collect faith, and with a perfect alignment you may buy a star crystal.
- Phase 4: You may buy more Tarot Cards for two faith each to a hand limit of 7 cards.
- Phase 5: End your turn and discard cards played to allow next player to begin their turn.
The game continues with each player taking turns, but other players can interrupt accutane your strategy.
Playing time: 60-90 minutes
Nova Luna | Designed by Uwe Rosenberg | Best astrology-inspired board games
Nove Luna is a quick to learn, yet challenging abstract strategy board game.
The new moon is a symbol for a new beginning, the perfect time to start something new and to plan your future — and that is what Nova Luna (lat. for new moon) is all about.
In each round of this abstract tile-laying game, you have to plan your future anew, developing a new strategy to cope with what the moon wheel has to offer you.
On each turn, you have to decide which new tile from the moon wheel to place in front of you. Every new tile brings a new task you have to fulfill. In order to do so, you need to place tiles of the correct color adjacent to the task you want to complete, but these of course again bring you new tasks. Each time a task is solved, you may place one of your markers on it.
So decide wisely and be the first one to place all your markers.
Playing time: 30-60 minutes
Astra | Best astrology-inspired board games
In Astra, great gods, legendary heroes, and magical creatures live in the night sky’s
You and your fellow players will take on the role of astronomers to discover
and bring them to life. On your turn, you will collect and spend Stardust to mark stars with your marker pen, discover and collect Constellations, and earn various Boons and Abilities granted by the discovered Constellations.
Additionally, you will also gain Fame for your efforts in exploringthe night sky. Whoever has the most Fame by the end of the game wins.
Starting with the first player, players take turns in clockwise order. On your turn, perform the following phases in order:
- Ability phase (optional)
- Action phase (Observe or Rest)
- Discovery phase (if triggered by a previous phase)
Playing time: 40-90 minutes
- 3 of the Best Solo Board games for Beginners
- The best 3 astrology-inspired board games
- 5 Marvel-themed Board Games to play for legendary game nights!
- 3 Spiritual Board Games for your Inner Sage
- 5 of the Best Food-themed Board Games for foodies!